Planning Events in Irvine
With a number of companies making their headquarters in Irvine, it is a popular place to hold corporate anniversary parties, company picnics, and employee appreciation events. Whatever your next event, Event Solutions’ tried and true, corporate tested planners are sure to blow you away. Irvine is home to dozens of great venues for your company’s next event.
Our event management company has worked planning events in Irvine and its surrounding OC cities for 35+ years. We’ve found Irvine to consistently be one of the best locations for business events. As with any location, there are a few things to note about planning events in this city. Let our team be your guide. We’d like to give a few words of advice to get you started.
- Start planning early. Irvine is a popular city for events! Venues and vendors book out fast, but our agency can help find you the perfect ones according to your date, requirements, budget, and vision.
- Do your research. There are countless venues in Irvine. Let our event managers navigate the scouting and booking according to your specifications.
- Permits and approvals are necessary according to the City of Irvine’s updated event guidelines. Allow our event agency to navigate the new guidelines and policies Irvine City Council has recently implemented.
There are many reasons why planning your next event in Irvine is a good idea. Perhaps most important of all: because of the locations and venues, it offers for just about any type of event.
Venue Locations in Irvine:
- William Mason Park. This sprawling park located at 18712 University Drive is populated with rows of trees offering plenty of shade in the summer and a beautiful 9-acre lake. Covering over 300 acres, the park offers biking paths, model boat sailing, a wilderness hiking area, picnic areas, large turf areas, hiking, and bicycling trails, two volleyball courts, and shelter for large groups. It also offers a 100-acre wilderness area and the Strawberry Farms golf course. It is an excellent outdoor location for team building activities, employee challenges, interactive games including rides and slides!
- Irvine Regional Park. Plenty of tables and BBQs are located throughout this 500-acre park with convenient parking and restroom facilities. A paved walking trail weaves its way through the central park providing easy access to four softball fields, two horseshoe pits, and a lake. A lookout trail stands on the north slope with a covered shelter offering you and your guest’s stunning views. Four main picnic areas are available for large groups with built-in BBQs, sinks and permanent tables. With all of these amenities and the surrounding scenery: it is an ideal location for your next picnic.
- Bommer Canyon. A former cattle ranch, this rustic and beautiful venue is great for company picnics among nature. Full of native plants, this venue is a great place to hold an event in nature. Event Solutions has worked with Boomer Canyon for years to create great events and will bring you the best.
- Bren Events Center. This enormous venue at UC Irvine is great for any kind of large event. With seating for over five thousand, this is a great choice for your next large presentation or event.
- Turtle Rock Park. A picturesque event venue with 25 acres filled with large open spaces and beautiful shady groves.
- UCI Campus. Event Solutions has been working with the University of California at Irvine for years; the campus has several venues to choose from for any kind of event of any size.
- Great Park. This beautiful park offers plenty of unique event spaces, like its historical hangar, as well as unique experiences like tethered hot air balloon rides that are sure to make your event even more memorable.
- Heritage Park. A unique location with numerous amenities and activities befitting a corporate outing.
- AV Irvine. This venue boasts state-of-the-art AV technology like its 30ft. LED video wall. With plenty of rooms for breakout sessions, AV Irvine is a prime choice for any corporate event.
This is just a handful of venues to choose from.
Our event planners can find the perfect location for your next event in Irvine.
Top Nearby Locations
- Disneyland Resort: A renowned incentive trip destination with versatile event spaces, including Disneyland Hotel and Disney California Adventure Park. Our event agency will attange transportation and negotiate exclusive experiences to ensure your day is incredible.
- Knott’s Berry Farm: A popular theme park featuring event venues like Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel and Knott’s Berry Farm Conference Center. This location makes an amazing destination for incentive trips and its location near Irvine makes it all the more ideal.
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts: A prestigious performing arts center in Costa Mesa offering event spaces such as Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall, Segerstrom Hall, and Julianne Argyros Performing Arts Center. Our event managers can handle ticket management and distribution and even order and distribute company T-shirts for your trip.
- Honda Center in Anaheim: An indoor arena with diverse event spaces, including the Honda Center Arena and Honda Center Club Level. This venue is perfect for large scale events such as town halls, international conferences, and other massive scaled events.
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim: A well-known baseball stadium providing popular for incentive trips. Our event coordinators can arrangle a shuttle or party bus to transport everyone to the hotel of your choice after the game– allowing everyone to safely have a ball!
- Santa Ana Zoo: A 20-acre zoo in Santa Ana with over 270 animals from around the world, including lions, tigers, bears, elephants, and giraffes. Its Amphitheater Park makes an ideal location for company picnics.
- Huntington State Beach: A popular surfing destination in Huntington Beach with 3.5 miles of sandy beach, a fishing pier, and a beachfront park. This beach is a great spot for beach picnics, parties, and excursions.
- OC Fair & Event Center: A 150-acre event center that hosts the annual Orange County Fair, as well as private events. This classic location is ideal for large business events.
And your guests will need a place to stay during their trip. Irvine has numerous hotels to choose from. Our event coordinators can manage room blocking, hotel negotiation, liaison services, and guest management. No matter where your guests are staying, we’ll arrange transportation to and from the event. We’ll even plan a welcome happy hour with plenty of food & beverages in the lobby or courtyard or distribute swag or welcome bags!
Top Irvine Hotels
We can completely transform any space you desire, be it a warehouse or a movie theater. Our event planning agency will arrange every service you need, whether it’s lighting and multimedia installations or coordinating the best entertainment for your team. No matter the type of event, if you dream it, we can create it.
Whether your event is in Irvine or East Irvine one thing is clear: planning your event takes time and requires attention to detail. We have experience in planning some of the most successful events in Orange County and would like to share that experience with you. Having excellent relationships with vendors, first-hand knowledge of venues and locations plus access to the most professional and diverse on-site catering in Irvine, we bring you only the best. By using our event calculator you can tell us exactly what you need in terms of venue, the number of guests expected, seating and catering requirements, and other important details of your event.
It’s time to start planning that company holiday party. With attention to detail, excellent event design, and top live entertainment, anything is possible. Call us at 800. 366.0603.
Book My Event Now!