With a number of companies making their headquarters in Irvine, it is a popular place to hold corporate anniversary parties, company picnics, and employee appreciation events. Whatever your next event, Event Solutions’ tried and true, corporate tested planners are sure to blow you away. Irvine is home to dozens of great venues for your company’s next event. It consistently ranks as the safest city in America with a population over 100,000. In 2014, Irvine was named the best-run city in the U.S. by 24/7 Wall Street. A number of corporations have their national or international headquarters in Irvine.
There are many reasons why planning your next event in Irvine is a good idea. Perhaps most important of all: because of the locations and venues it offers for just about any type of event.
Venue Locations in Irvine:
- William Mason Park. This sprawling park located at 18712 University Drive is populated with rows of trees offering plenty of shade in the summer and a beautiful 9-acre lake. Covering over 300 acres, the park offers biking paths, model boat sailing, a wilderness hiking area, picnic areas, large turf areas, hiking and bicycling trails, two volleyball courts and a shelter for large groups. It also offers a 100 acre wilderness area and the Strawberry Farms golf course. It is an excellent outdoor location for team building activities, employee challenges, interactive games including rides and slides!
- Irvine Regional Park. Plenty of tables and BBQs are located throughout this 500 acre park with convenient parking and restroom facilities. A paved walking trail weaves its way through the central park providing easy access to four softball fields, two horseshoe pits and a lake. A lookout trail stands on the north slope with a covered shelter offering you and your guests stunning views. Four main picnic areas are available for large groups with built-in BBQs , sinks and permanent tables. With all of these amenities and the surrounding scenery: it is an ideal location for your next picnic.
- Bommer Canyon. A former cattle ranch, this rustic and beautiful venue is great for company picnics among nature. Full of native plants, this venue is a great place to hold an event in nature. Event Solutions has worked with Boomer Canyon for years to create great events and will bring you the best.
- Bren Events Center. This enormous venue at UC Irvine is great for any kind of large event. With seating for over five thousand, this is a great choice for your next large presentation or event.
- Turtle Rock Park. A picturesque event venue with 25 acres filled with large open spaces and beautiful shady groves.
- UCI Campus. Event Solutions has been working with the University of California at Irvine for years, the campus has several venues to chose from for any kind of event of any size.
This is just a handful of venues to choose from.
Our event planners can find the perfect location for your next event in Irvine.
Choose Your Theme!
When it comes to event design, no one does it better. At Event Solutions our design team will transform your location into whatever world you choose.
Some popular themes include:
- Under the Sea
With authentic props, painted backdrops, authentic cuisine, high wire acts, carnival rides, live performers and interactive games, we turn OC locations into destinations. Why go to the fair when you can create your own?
Irvine & Orange County
Let’s not forget our neighbor, East Irvine! Situated in the middle of the 405, the 5 and The Costa Mesa Freeway, East Irvine has access to all of Orange County’s attractions and beaches. With the city so well placed, it is little wonder the University of California established a campus nearby. The arrival of UC Irvine began the modern chapter of an area whose history had previously been in ranching and farming. The combination of its natural beauty, mild climate and world-class education quickly made East Irvine an important part of Orange County. East Irvine is a combination of education, innovation, business and outdoor recreation, In fact, the quality of life is so high here the FBI has ranked the area “America’s Safest Big City” every year since 2005.
Planning your event in East Irvine…
We can provide easy access to many unique event venues in the area and handle all of your logistics including parking, security, transportation, live entertainment and the most exquisite catering in East Irvine.
Some popular locations include…
- Back Bay Conference Center. This full service banquet center has plenty of space to host elegant dinners, executive meetings, networking events, holiday parties and team-building activities. With professional DJs, dance floors and sophisticated event design, we can create stunning event here your guests won’t forget. Whether it’s a company holiday party with traditional food and seasonal deserts, or a corporate networking event with gourmet appetizers and signature cocktails… this venue is a perfect choice.
- Santiago Vineyard Mansion. This is one location that never ceases to amaze. With its incredible outdoor setting, it is perfect for special events that expect class and require elegance. The estate is comprised of an 18,000 square foot main house and a 5,000 square foot guest house with rooms that can be rented separately. Midway between both houses is a lush tropical pool engulfed in large rockscapes, cascading waterfalls, a hidden grotto and an elevated Jacuzzi. To further add to its exotic nature, large terraces feature imported African palm trees. The estate can accommodate up to 500 guests and is clearly the obvious choice for events requiring sophistication.
Whether your event is in Irvine or East Irvine one thing is clear: planning your event takes time and requires attention to detail. We have experience in planning some of the most successful events in orange county and would like to share that experience with you. Having excellent relationships with vendors, first-hand knowledge of venues and locations plus access to the most professional and diverse on site catering in Irvine, we bring you only the best. By using our event calculator you can tell us exactly what you need in terms of venue, the number of guests expected, seating and catering requirements and other important details of your event.
It’s time to start planning that company holiday party. With attention to detail, excellent event design and top live entertainment, anything is possible. Call us at 800. 366.0603.