DTLA Has the Perfect Venue Locations
Los Angeles, California
Sometimes referred to as “LA,” the City of Los Angeles is in a league of its own. Home of the world-famous film and television studios such as Paramount, Universal, and Warner Brothers, it is without question the entertainment capital of the world. Studios generously offer behind-the-scenes tours offering a glimpse into the film industry while over on Hollywood Boulevard The Walk of Fame honors thousands of celebrities.
It is a fantastic place to visit and even better place to live. With its diverse neighborhoods, thriving businesses and breathtaking scenery, it offers an endless supply of event venues, unique outdoor parks, and stunning beaches. From Big Bear to Beverly Hills, the city has it all.
DTLA, A Location with Inspiration
You want your event to stand out from the rest. You need your location to become a destination. A place people will remember after the event is over. It starts by choosing a space that inspires. Because LA is full of excellent indoor venues and remarkable outdoor locations there is no shortage of choices. At Event Solutions, we offer you plenty of options. A unique location with creative event design will turn ordinary into extraordinary. It’s that simple.
- South Park Penthouse. Towering 30 floors over the sparking lights of Downtown LA, this event space is perfect for large parties, meetings, and award ceremonies. This DTLA venue is perfect for large-scale event production and includes s 20ft screen for presentations and film screenings. This space has two large areas that are perfect for formal plated dinners and entertainment.
- SmogShoppe. Located at 2651 S La Cienega Boulevard sits an oasis in the middle of the city. It is impossible to believe this venue was once actually a smog shop in the 1980s and today is one of the most beautiful, hippest places to host events. With its lush plants and unique green gardens, it is a hidden gem right in the middle of everything. The generous floor plan can accommodate up to 175 people in the garden for formal sit down dinners. It can also accommodate 250 people for cocktail parties, and over 100 people for film screenings. The SmogShoppe is in the heart of the Culver City art district, just minutes from Santa Monica, LAX, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood and Downtown Los Angeles.
- Cooper Design Center. In the heart of the fashion district, this 11-story building blends Los Angeles history with a modern chic atmosphere. It is the perfect location for trade shows, private parties, VIP parties and corporate events. With over 22,000 square feet of event space and remarkable downtown views, this fashionable venue inherently brings a sense of style.
- Union Station. Located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, Union Station opened in May 1939. Marked by colorful tiles, shady arcades, fountains and towering palms this LA venue is the epitome of Southern California glamour. The station has been the site of numerous films and television shows and offers a unique setting for any event. Spaces such as the Grand Ticket Concourse, the fashionable Fred Harvey Room, and the spacious south courtyard. These areas may be used alone, or in tandem to create your perfect event.
- Griffith Park. The park covers over four thousand acres of land making it one of the largest urban parks in North America. It offers stunning views of Los Angeles, and on a clear day, you can see the Pacific Ocean off in the distance. It is full of beautiful nature trails and shaded picnic areas. Located off Los Feliz Boulevard, the park is a fantastic location in Los Angeles for your next company picnic of corporate gathering.
- California Science Center. Located on Exposition Park Drive, this world-class museum makes for an interesting choice when searching for event venues in Los Angeles. The center features five separate venues, each with dozens of options for daytime or evening meetings and events. Near the heart of downtown Los Angeles, the science center is the ideal setting for your corporate, non-profit, or social event. The nearby Samuel Oschin Space Shuttle Endeavour Pavilion is also ideal for private, after-hours events.
We have planned, produced, and managed many events in LA – including this event at 440 Seaton for Bazic’s holiday party. It was anything but basic! Incredible lighting, a miniature Eiffel Tower, living statues, Can-Can girls, a mime, and more transformed this empty LA venue into Paris at Night! See the event here.
Large or small, planning events in Los Angeles are our specialty. We’ve done it all, from events with thousands of employees under one roof to public events under a cloudless sky. Here is an example of an all-hands conference we managed for a healthcare company: click here. It was held at The Shrine in Los Angeles and included a luncheon, several breakout sessions and two all-hands meetings.
The March of Dimes is an annual event that is produced all over the country. Here is a glimpse of what is possible with large events like this one: click here.
If you are looking for a more VIP style event, we got you covered! When Weber Metals, a Paramount company, wanted to celebrate with their leadership and special guests – we helped them plan and produce a penthouse event with views of DTLA. See the event here.
USC’s South Park Penthouse is one of our favorite events for small to medium events. We’ve planned and produced everything here from Mellanox’s company holiday partiy to Calik Denim’s 30th anniversary art gala.
Looking for Unique?
In Los Angeles, no dream is too big. If you want something different, you’re in the right place. At Event Solutions, we offer event spaces that are anything but ordinary…
- Airport Hangars. These can be transformed by our event designers and turned into any theme you want for the day. We can bring in a professional DJ, provide lighting to display your company’s logo, bring in a dance floor and provide the best on-site catering in the city.
- Rooftops. With expansive views and shimmering city lights surrounding you at night, rooftops can make for excellent outdoor locations. With our full bar and beverage service, on-site catering, and live entertainment, rooftops offer fantastic backdrops for any event.
- Loft Spaces. With expert lighting and sophisticated event design, downtown loft spaces offer city views, intimacy, and just the right atmosphere for dinners and company events.
- Ballrooms. Why not plan your next event in the grand ballroom of a Hollywood Hotel? Ballrooms are elegant, rich in history and are spacious enough to accommodate everyone.
- Beachfront Properties. We can find you the perfect mansion right on the beach and decorate it in style. Mansions are ideal for all types of events. They offer you privacy and intimacy, all wrapped around a beautiful beachfront setting.
No matter which location you choose we will handle your logistics such as security, parking and valet management, required permits, transportation, venue scouting and negotiation and all of your catering needs.
From Griffith Park to Greystone Mansion…
Whether your event is outside in the park or a more intimate setting, one thing is clear: you will want to talk about entertainment options with our event planners. Exploring your options is extremely important to the overall success of any event.
Live Bands & Music
Speakers & Sound Systems
Masters of Ceremonies
Celebrity Look a Likes
Classical String Quartets
Interactive, Team Building Games!
Why not bring carnival rides and interactive games to the event? With registration booths on site, experienced team leaders and fantastic prizes to be won, we offer unique team building exercises specifically designed to bring friends, families, and coworkers together. With giant inflatables, intricate hay mazes, petting zoos, pony rides and treasure hunts, there is a ton of fun to be had for both kids and their families. With a vast range of incredible themes to choose from, our event designers can transform any location into any world.
Catering in LA
Planning your menu is one of the most important aspects of your event. Is this a holiday office dinner with traditional holiday food and seasonal desserts? Maybe you’re planning a large picnic in the park. Our executive chef and catering staff will assist you in creating a meal that satisfies everyone. A menu that serves everyone in style and takes into account any special dietary needs.
- Breakfast or Brunch? We can do both at the same time! We can come to your office, build out kitchens and prepare a delicious on-site brunch experience for you. With eggs benedict served with fresh hollandaise sauce, pancakes with maple syrup, sizzling bacon and sausages and our famous “create your own omelet” action station, your brunch will be a delicious experience, topped off with fresh coffee, orange juice and of course a mimosa.
- Lunch. Our lunch service brings you gourmet wraps, thick deli-style sandwiches, and fantastic salads. Our sit down luncheon offers pistachio-crusted rack of lamb, beef wellington and tender pork medallions. Homemade side dishes include creamed spinach, jasmine rice, and wild rice.
- Dinner. Some of your options include sliced pork tenderloin with a maple pecan sauce served with brussel sprouts and mashed sweet potatoes. Or there’s the always popular roasted garlic halibut dish, served with a lemon tarragon buerre blanc served with rosemary fingerling potatoes. Or try BBQ tandoori shrimp served with curried green pea risotto sprinkled with chopped Italian parsley.
We offer plated sit down meals for office holiday parties, carving stations with succulent roast beef and delicious sides, cheftender and demi-gourmet, gourmet appetizers, seasonal desserts and out of this world BBQ menus.
An Easy Way for you to Get a Quick Estimate!
How many guests are you expecting? Will you require a dance floor? How about catering options? There are many factors that go into planning an event, but it doesn’t have to be stressful! This is supposed to be fun, remember?
That’s why our event planners have come up with an easy way for you to get a quick estimate of how big space you’ll need. We are ready to work with you every step of the way to create a special day that is memorable. Our event planners will work with your budget and bring you the best on-site catering, the most incredible event design, the live entertainment you want and the finest bar and beverage service in Los Angeles serving up craft cocktails by professional bartenders.
We plan business holiday parties, corporate gatherings and company picnics with experience, attention to detail and creativity. We’re ready to turn your event in Los Angeles from ordinary into extraordinary. Call us at 1.800.366.0603.
Popular Los Angeles Venues
Cheviot Hills Recreation Center
Crystal Springs Griffith Park
Elysian Field Griffith Park
LA River Gardens
Old Lodge Griffith Park
California African American Museum
California Science Center
LA Center Studios
El Rey Theatre
Cooper Design Space
Book My Event Now!
Event Venues & Locations
Resources & FAQs
Santa Monica, CA
San Francisco, CA