About Elysian Park
Elysian Park is one of our favorite spots in Los Angeles for outdoor events, especially company picnics. Over the past 35 years, we’ve planned countless amazing company picnics, employee appreciation events, and team building events at this stunning park. It’s large, grassy, and shaded, making it ideal for outdoor activities. This park totals in at a whopping 600 acres and is one of LA’s largest parks. So too, is it one of the oldest parks in Los Angeles, dating back to 1886.
Elysian Park is a scenic spot tucked behind the Dodger Stadium.Imagine having a cookout at the park then taking a trip to the stadium to catch a game with your team! The park contains plenty of hiking trails as well, befitting for a team building excursion. This gem of green in the cityscape is a perfect location for an outdoor corporate event of any kind, and it comes highly recommended by our event planners.
This Location is Perfect for:
Learn About This Park
- Located Behind Dodger Stadium
- Plenty of Picnic Tables
- Amphitheater with Wide Open Area
- Large Manicured Lawns
- Ample Shade Trees
- Barbeque Pits
- On-Site Recreation Center with Sports Courts
- Hiking Trail Onsite
- Close to several hotels on Stadium Way
- Beautiful Scenery of Rolling Hills and the Downtown LA Skyline
There’s plenty to do on the spacious grounds of Elysian Park, and even more we’re able to bring in. This historical and spacious park has several facilities on its grounds, including a lodge, recreation centers, an arboretum with trees from across the world, and our favorite: Montecillo de Leo Politi Park. Some of the park’s spaces, such as the Grace E. Simon’s Lodge disallow activities on the grass around them, but they’re well-suited for an indoor meeting, conference, or speech. The recreation center onsite also contains an auditorium and lies in the center of Elysian Park.
- Close to Dodger Stadium, where your team can watch a game after meeting at the park
- Hiking trails onsite, perfect for a corporate excursion
- Chavez Ravine Arboretum is nearby, with plenty of plant life, and makes a great spot for a scavenger hunt or hiking trip
- Nearby to the Chavez Ravine disc golf course
- Plenty of room for setting up picnic inflatables and attractions for a large company picnic
- Beautiful scenery befitting any corporate outing event in Los Angeles, including the DTLA skyline on the horizon
- Nature walks, guided tours, and hiking thrive here
- Field games and team building activities on the grassy, open lawns
- Live entertainment is perfect for this location with the AV fitting in the amphitheater
Montecillo de Leo Politi is a secluded section in Elysian Park in which we love hosting company picnics. Following a well-maintained driveway, your team will discover this gorgeous event location. This park includes a paved amphitheater space that makes a perfect centralized spot within your event setup. This provides a perfect place for speeches from the CEO or employee awards ceremonies, as it’s fitted with sound. Behind this space lies an open, grassy expanse lined with trees. The space is as beautiful as it is full of potential. These flat lawns are ideal for setting up inflatables or hosting field games. So, too, does the amphitheater serve well for hosting your lunch. On its paved expanse are built-in, 12’ concrete picnic tables ideal for dining and setting up buffets. The surrounding trees provide plenty of shade for a summer outing as well as add a touch of natural ambience that sets the mood perfectly for your event. Want to see what this park looks like decked out for a picnic? Check out what this company did for their annual picnic here, published on our sister site.
We love planning events at Elysian Park, and we’d be delighted to plan your Los Angeles company picnic here as well. Over the years, we’ve developed a great relationship with management here and have learned the ins and outs of booking, permits, rules, and regulations.
We’ll act as your liaison for planning your event here, so you can rest assured knowing your T’s are crossed and I’s are dotted. We can decorate Elysian Park’s gorgeous grounds with not only themed decor but plenty of activities, games, and attractions for your team to enjoy.
As always, if you’re looking to book this venue, our event planners are ready to help. To get started, you can fill out the form below or call our team directly at 1.800.366.0603. Find even more great Los Angeles locations recommended by our event planners.
Book My Event Now!