Planning Events at Huntington Beach
Named after American businessman Henry E. Huntington, Huntington Beach is known for its long stretch of sandy beach, mild climate, excellent surfing, and beach culture. With conditions perfect all year around for surfing, it has earned the nickname “Surf City.” Its sandy beaches are perfect for beach picnics, but there are a number of other venue options including the Huntington Beach Equestrian Center and the Harbor Yacht Club just to name a couple. Below are some of the most popular Huntington Beach venues requested by our clients.
Watch One of Our Beach Picnics
This company was able to gather, with social distancing during 2020 for their leadership retreat. Typically a larger event, this time it was scaled down to accommodate social distancing and limit the guest count to vital leadership only. It was hosted in Huntington Beach around a campfire for the lucky few. Read about it here.
Event Venues in Huntington Beach
- Huntington Central Park. This beautiful park is home of Huntington Central Park Equestrian Center, a top class facility that also offers horse rentals to the public, with guided trail rides through the park. There is also a “mud park” available for kids. The world’s second oldest disc golf course is available in the park, as are two dining areas.
- Huntington State Beach. This beach is very wide with plenty of sand. Sandbars dramatically shift during the spring, summer and fall seasons, thus creating excellent surf conditions with a combination South/West/Northwest swell. The beach is also a popular destination for kitesurfing and is a great location for your next outdoor company picnic.
- The Sunset Beach. Beautiful and as iconic as Southern California is known for, this beach is a popular spot for all sorts of company outings & events.
- Huntington Beach Equestrian Center. Perfect for family work events and offsite activities for employees, this outdoor venue books early for private events.
- Old World German Restaurant. We book restaurants and banquet halls for company holiday parties and offsite employee events.
- Huntington Harbor Yacht Club. Whether you want to book the clubhouse or a yacht for your private event, we can help.
- Your Location. We transform parking lots, warehouses and office lobbies in this area for branding/promotional events like open houses, grand openings, and retail events.
We Can Completely Transform Any Space Including:
- Train Stations
- Airport Hangers
- Movie Studios
- County Parks
- Equestrian Centers
- Store Fronts
Surf and Turf
Whether you’re having your event on the sandy beaches or at an indoor venue, one thing is certain: your food will be a priority. We bring catering choices to Huntington Beach and all of Orange County that will impress your guests and leave them coming back for more.
The Luau Buffet
Perfect for a beach picnic! This includes baby back ribs with a sweet teriyaki BBQ sauce, Asian BBQ, veggie burgers on request, all beef hot dogs, hot dog condiment station served with our own fabulous chili, Hawaiian macaroni salad, Asian salad with mandarin oranges and crunchy noodles, fresh tropical fruit salad, Hawaiian rolls with creamy butter, assorted fresh baked cookies and coconut macaroons.
The luau buffet is just one of many menus we can prepare and serve at your chosen location. Speak with one of our event planners about your on-site catering options. Whether you’re on the beach or inside a beautiful venue, your catering experience is always a top priority with us.
Surf’s Up! Time for Fun!
Your business works hard for you. Let your employees play hard and celebrate your success with a summer fun day, beach picnic or holiday party. We even help make your event work for you with free resources to share on social media including a professional photographer to capture every moment of your company’s celebration! Just ask any of our Huntington Beach staff for the details!
Book My Event Now!
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
New York, NY