Health & Safety
Event Solutions takes yours and your guest’s health and safety seriously. We produce hundreds of events every year with success, an accomplishment we plan to continue well into the future through the use of tried and true safety measures.
Safety at Events-
We provide professional security guards and a First Aid station (often with a certified paramedic) at our events to ensure your safety. All of our staff are also trained to spot and properly address security concerns. Cord and power management is always addressed by seasoned experts and routinely inspected to ensure safety. For events such as company picnics where children are present, special game leaders are trained to keep the fun safe for all ages. We also encourage parents to stay with their children for their security, peace of mind, and to capture the memories!
Your Health is a Priority –
We take action to protect you and your guests from communicable illnesses such as the common cold, influenza, and now the newest COVID-19 virus. We are taking additional measures while emphasizing our regular procedures for in influenza season. These measures include discussing preventive measures with all staff (including third party providers such as venue staff) and employee additional staff on hand with disinfectant solutions, regularly wiping down community services. Hand disinfectants are also provided at no additional cost to you at all of our events effective immediately. We encourage all of our guests to review the additional steps below to limit/reduce risk of communicable illnesses all year, but especially during cold/flu seasons:
Additional Measures for Guests-
- Maintain good hygiene. Wash regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. See guidelines for hand washing from the CDC.
- Please note: We always have facilities at our events for hand washing, such a restroom. Please look for signs or seek a staff member for assistance if you are unable to locate the facilities.
- An acceptable alternative is to use an “alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol”, which will be provided for every event, free of cost, by Event Solutions.These will be placed throughout the event in strategic locations, such as near high traffic areas.
- If you are ill, please stay home except to seek medical care when necessary. Let’s all do our part to keep events fun and safe for everyone!
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. This is especially important for the prevention of the COVID-19 virus.
- Avoid people who are ill.
- Persons who are ill should employee the use of a face mask to help prevent droplets from their cough to move past their mask and infect others. Healthy individuals do not need to use these and are discouraged from doing so, please save those for health professionals and the ill.
- Use alternatives to handshakes. Fist/elbow bumps, bow, verbal greetings, etc
- When possible, use a tissue/paper towel or glove to open doors, touch elevator buttons, or other communicable services. A hip nudge, or knuckle can be used when a disposable option is not available, just be sure to wash hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Keep a personal bottle of sanitizer on you. Use often after touching surfaces.
- Use a disposable tissue to cough or sneeze into and toss immediately. Only use elbow if this is not an option. Wash clothes often.
COVID-19 is not airborne. That means you are very unlikely to get it from breathing air at events. By using good hygiene, alternatives to handshake greetings, and discouraging anyone who is ill from attending, you and your guests are likely to enjoy the event without fear! Event Solutions will be implementing all their effective procedures from flu season throughout the year as an additional level of precaution. For more information on the prevention of the COVID-19 virus, please visit the CDC’s webpage.