Hosting a company Thanksgiving party? Tired of the same Thanksgiving potluck that happens year after year? Want to thank your employees for all of their hard work, while keeping them motivated through the holiday season? Want to make sure your company Thanksgiving feast is absolutely delicious? How about throwing a Thanksgiving luncheon to thank your employees for all of their hard work. How about hosting a high-end Thanksgiving dinner party and award ceremony to show how much you appreciate all they do. Thanksgiving is all about family, love, and being grateful for the amazing lives we have. Let’s celebrate that this year! Celebrate everything that is Thanksgiving, while leaving the planning to us!
When to Start Planning
Want to make sure your Thanksgiving party runs smoothly? Our number one suggestion to avoid these challenges is to plan in advance. August and September are the appropriate months to begin planning your special celebration, making sure that caterers, vendors, rentals, and venues are still available. While planning ahead is a great solution, there are still many factors that go into planning an event. We know that you have busy lives. Call one of our event coordinators so we can take care of everything for you!
Locations in the San Francisco Bay Area, Greater Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County, Las Vegas, NV, and Dallas – Fort-Worth Areas of Texas!
The beautiful part about our headquarters Southern California is that we have gorgeous weather all year round! This gives you great venue options, both indoor and outdoor, for your next Thanksgiving event. We suggest indoor event facilities for large dinner parties, award ceremonies, or company appreciation events, set up with tables, chairs, and beautiful decor. If you are hosting a company Thanksgiving picnic or luncheon, we suggest hosting your party at a fantastic outdoor park or beach as it’s summer all year here!
Thanksgiving Decor Ideas
The holidays are a magical time of the year, spent with family, friends, and the people we love. However, the holidays are also a time revolved around shopping and planning. Thanksgiving is only the beginning of the holiday season, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year’s, and the Chinese New Year are just around the corner. This year, let’s thank your hard-working employees with a Thanksgiving appreciation luncheon, or high-end, sophisticated dinner to let them know that you appreciate them. Not only will this event make your employees feel great, but it keeps them motivated through the holiday season and encourages them to keep up their hard work.
When your guests first arrive, let’s blow them away. Our company can bring in beautiful tables, chairs, and gorgeous linens in beautiful fall colors. We want to create a lovely atmosphere for a fantastic Thanksgiving meal. Imagine each table with a unique and stunning flower arrangement. We take clear cylinder vases and fill them with flowers, nuts, rocks, and branches. Or how about creating a layered look, with clear jars filled with corn kernels, dried fruit, and leaves. One of our favorite decor ideas is our pumpkin “basket.” We hollow out a pumpkin and fill it with gorgeous flowers.
Our Other Favorite Thanksgiving Ideas Include:
- Message Board: Buy a mini tree from a craft store. Create cut out leaves for your guests to write what they’re grateful for. Hole punch near the stem of the paper leaf and attach a string. Decorate your guest table with pens, the tree, and leaves. Guests will love this unique take on a traditional guestbook, and the leaves look amazing hung on the tree.
- Creative Candle Holders: Take vintage candle holders and bring them back to life by painting them and placing mini pumpkins on top. This is perfect as a centerpiece! Add spider webs, spooky frames, and lighting for the full look
- Cozy Glow: Cover an ordinary candle in textured fabric and then design it with feathers, leaves and other fall looks
- Bucket of Flowers: Take a vintage or old metal bucket and fill it with rocks and flowers! This gives your party a charming feel!
Thanksgiving Game Ideas
Thanksgiving is a family-oriented holiday, so let’s engage and tailor the games to include everyone. Our games specialize in adults/employees, large groups, and family-friendly games just for kids. These games are an absolute blast and often the guests favorite part of the event.
Our Favorite Games Include…
- Corporate Alphabet: Teams race to spell your company’s name using only their bodies.
- Have You Ever?: Participants get to know one interesting trivia about one another as they race to find a spot in the circle
- Balloon Tag: Participants have to try and pop the balloons of all the other players while at the same time not getting their balloon popped
- Roller Racers: Adult & child partners will race little bikes around the race track without crashing or spinning out
- Executive Shaving Cream Rain: This is the opportunity of a lifetime for employees to shoot their managers and have them only smile in return! Teams race to rid the managers’ umbrella of shaving cream before the other team can do the same.
Catered Thanksgiving Dinner
Thanksgiving is by far one of the most celebrated holidays because of the incredible food! After all, people wait all year long for it. So this year, don’t ruin it with a mediocre potluck that happens each year. What happens when everyone doesn’t show up? What happens when people forget and don’t bring the turkey! Not everyone cooks, people forget things, two people bring the same thing, and most of the time, there’s not enough for everyone. While a potluck is supposed to make things easier, it turns into a hassle instead. Your Thanksgiving catering should be delicious juicy turkey and ham, fluffy mashed potatoes, tasty stuffing, sweet cranberry sauce, fresh green beans, delicious casseroles, and rich pies.
Company Thanksgiving Luncheons
Want to thank your employees for all their hard work? How about throwing a Thanksgiving luncheon! Our company can bring the catering straight to your office, for a super easy lunch, or we can rent out parks and beaches and make a picnic out of it. You have the option of throwing a Thanksgiving feast or just keeping it simple with wraps and sandwiches. Afterall, the whole point in Thanksgiving is being around the people you love and being grateful for what you have.
Thanksgiving Dinner Parties
If you want to completely blow your guest and employees away, how about throwing a sophisticated and elegant Thanksgiving dinner party. We can completely transform any indoor location, bringing in lighting, stage set-up, and pipe and draping. Turn this dinner into an award ceremony, honoring your individual employees who truly stand out. At our Thanksgiving dinner parties, we serve sit-down dinners, with gorgeous rentals, linens, and unbelievable decor. After this event, your employees will honestly feel appreciated.
To make a successful Thanksgiving meal, it takes weeks of prep, hours of grocery shopping, even more, hours of cooking, and lots and lots of clean up. A lot of work goes into only an hour or two-hour meal. So this year, let’s do it differently.
What if you could find a professional, reliable, and talented company who took care everything. Imagine finding a company who took care of all the prep, cooking, and cleaning, while giving you a gourmet and absolutely delicious Thanksgiving meal. Most importantly, you didn’t have to do anything! Event Solutions can make this happen.
Book My Event Now!