Our mission is to collaborate with all communities, regardless of religion, ethnic background or creed in order to accomplish the principle of empowering families to create a better community one at a time. When our families become independent our communities become stronger.
• Domestic Violence Support Program
• School supply program for needy families
• Alternative Sentencing Program. (ASP)
• Daily Help and food distribution and assistance during business hours for needy families.
• Youth Specialist / Mentorship & Family Counseling.
• Drug and Alcohol Counseling.