Planning Parties & Events in Westminster
Westminster is a medium-sized city located within Orange County, and is home to several enticing shops, restaurants, venues and outdoor spaces for your enjoyment! The city of Westminster, located in the western portion of Orange County, is close in proximity to Huntington Beach and Newport Beach, two of the most stunning beaches in Southern California. It’s also near to Anaheim, home of the “Happiest Place on Earth”, otherwise known as Disneyland!
Westminster’s rich cultural heritage and diverse population qualify it as a must-visit destination and event location in Southern California. As of the 2010 US Census, Westminster’s population was approximately 90,000. This city also boasts the highest municipal population of Vietnamese Americans in the entire United States; as a result, the area’s cuisine is heavily influenced by traditional Vietnamese flavors, as well as flavors from other neighboring Asian nations. Design and completion of two 8 million gallon state of the art water tanks near Hoover and Hazard Avenues assures an adequate water supply for this thriving population as well.
Local Westminster Sights & Activities
Experience this city’s surroundings with local attractions and shopping centers, including:
- The Westminster Mall is a classic Orange County mall with several shops for your convenience. Shops include Forever 21, Target, Sears, and more.
- Little Saigon is a designated enclave with Vietnamese specialty stores, including shopping centers and grocery stores.
- The Asian Garden Mall is an excellent locale for specialty Vietnamese and Chinese items.
Curious about places to enjoy the great outdoors in Westminster? Do you imagine taking a stroll under shady branches and experiencing nature at its finest? Or, how about hosting a company picnic? Consider the following locales for excellent outdoor fun:
- Russell C. Paris Park is a family-friendly locale in Westminster with picnic facilities, outdoor BBQs, and a playground with newly updated equipment and swings for the kids.
- Sigler Splash Pad is another family-friendly park for summer fun. A splash pad works throughout the summer months, through September.
- Liberty Park has BBQ facilities, grassy green areas, and a skate park for the skating-obsessed.
Other venue spaces in Westminster include:
- The Westminster Manor for small-scale banquets, dinners and more
- The Villa is another banquet space great for entertaining.
Come to Westminster for the Tet Parade, an annual Vietnamese celebratory parade and festival that honors traditional Vietnamese history.
If you’re seeking authentic Vietnamese culture, excellent cuisine, and an area rich in history, consider hosting your next event in Westminster!