Tustin is located in central Orange County and encompasses an area of roughly eleven square miles. People who know the area sometimes refer to Tustin as “The City of the Trees.” Although a variety of trees are responsible for this nickname, this is a distinctive quality of the area which dates back to the time of the early Spanish explorers. The city offers unique venues and interesting outdoor locations for hosting any type of event.
Popular Orange County Venues:
- Marconi Automotive Museum. This is one of kind event facility. The Marconi Automotive Museum is a spectacular venue that can be tailored to your vision for any type of event. Tired of holding your meetings and events in the same four walls in a banquet hall or hotel that you’ve seen 100 times before? Whether you’re are planning a breakfast, luncheon, corporate event, meeting, cocktail party, dinner, gala or reception, this space offers an exciting backdrop with its 30 million dollar car collection that are considered mobile works of art. It is designed to impress.
- Pioneer Road Park. Located at 10250 Pioneer Road, this pioneer-themed park offers guests picnic shelters, a grass volleyball court, basketball courts, plenty of BBQ and miles of walking trails. Because it is already structured in a pioneer style why not explore our Western Theme with authentic props from the period, pony rides, horseshoe tossing and a Texas Ho Down BBQ experience with fall off the bone ribs, tender brisket and real life cowboys on site? We can transform any outdoor location and take you back in time to the old Wild West!
Other Tustin Venues Include:
- Heritage Park. Great for a company picnic or team building event. Heritage Park has some of the largest grassy areas of the OC parks and is great for large groups.
- Joe’s Garage. Great for a corporate holiday or anniversary party. Joe’s Garage is an indoor venue so it books fast in the winter months.
- Venues in Cowan Heights. Located in Northern Tustin, Cowan Heights is home to four all-star event facilities that are perfect for team building activities.
Things to Consider Before Planning Your Event
How many guests are you expecting? Will you require a dance floor? A professional DJ? Stages and microphones for speeches? There are many factors to consider that go into planning a successful event. When considering your live entertainment options, plus catering options, plus your seating options there is indeed a lot to decide on! Our top rated event planners are here to work with you to create a memorable event and are prepared to work within your budget to ensure you get everything you want. We strive to make it so that just a phone call is all you need to know every detail of your day. Partner with our party planners and enjoy your event for once.
With top live entertainment and incredible catering options, Event Solutions is here to turn your holiday party, picnic or other corporate event into the outstanding day it deserves to be.