Indulge in Luxury
When people think of an event venue, many times they think of mansions and other areas, but few understand that an airplane hangar can be the best possible place. Hangar 8 at the Santa Monica Airport is a true blank canvas when it comes to event planning and execution. It’s an open space venue with plenty of room for customization. Take a look below to see how we transformed this venue at one of our past events!
Event Solutions’ event planners have crafted countless events at this party event venue and each one was completely different. The large open area allows for considerable creative freedom and the possibilities are endless.
Some of the Benefits of the Venue Include:
- 15,000 square feet of space for any event from a wedding reception and concert to an award or fashion show
- 22 x 150 area for staff parking, generators, catering and more
- 60 x 75 area front area for grand entry or camera trucks
- Cable access ports for generator power
- Two dressing rooms with lighted makeup stations and two restrooms
- Four large roof beams and exposed side columns for easy rigging
- 30 feet of clear ceiling height
The Art of Transformation
Before Event Solutions’ party event coordinators work their magic, the space may seem unimpressive, but with an almost endless pallet of colors and decorations at our disposal, we can transform it into anything you could possibly imagine. Hangar 8 at the Santa Monica Airport is an event planners dream and our relationship with management gives us an even better ability to craft exactly what you’re looking for.
This event venue is our absolute favorite for corporate holiday parties and company Christmas events because of how versatile it is. It really is a blank canvas for event planners to come in and work their magic. Planning a company anniversary event or company launch party? This event venue can be transformed to work for that ass well! Click here for a free quote and contact an event planner today to make all your event planner dreams a reality!