Historic and Beautiful Venues
Located in the Greater Los Angeles Area, Highland Park is situated within what was once Rancho San Rafael of the Spanish/Mexican era. Its historical culture creates the perfect atmosphere for your company’s summer fun‐day or holiday party. Its boundaries are roughly the Arroyo Seco Parkway (California Route 110) on the southeast, the city limits of Pasadena on the northeast, Oak Grove Drive on the north, and Avenue 51 on the west. The primary thoroughfares include York Boulevard and Figueroa Street. Films such as Reservoir Dogs, The Lincoln Lawyer, Yes Man and Cyrus were all shot in Highland Park along with dozens of television shows. It is indeed an area full of atmosphere, culture and historic buildings.
Why Highland Park?
There are many reasons to plan your next event in Highland Park. Perhaps most importantly because the area offers something for everyone. Interesting locations in the area include…
- Sycamore Grove Park. Located at 4702 N. Figueroa St. the park features barbecue pits, a children’s play area, picnic tables, lighted tennis courts, and a band shell for your DJ or live entertainment.
- Highland Park Recreation Center. Neighborhood hub featuring baseball fields, a playground & seasonal pool, plus an indoor gymnasium.
- The Fig House. Located at 6433 North Figueroa Street, The Fig House is a spectacular event venue in the heart of burgeoning Highland Park. Open to private events, outdoor weddings, and receptions, exhibitions, productions, corporate and private parties, The Fig House is an indoor/outdoor event venue that transports you to a place where midcentury California meets lush landscaping and modern glamour.
Catering for Corporations
Whatever location you choose, our event coordinators in Highland Park will make certain your menu is planned to perfection. Our chef works with you to create a fantastic on-site catering experience. With a full bar and beverage service and using only the freshest ingredients in our food, we aim to create a feast that will satisfy everyone and leave them coming back for more. A sample of our catering menus includes…
- The Fiesta Buffet: Authentic Mexican Food cooked and served fresh on site.
- The Texas Ho Down: Featuring fall off the bone tender ribs and delicious sides.
- The Deluxe Cookout: Features succulent brisket, tender pork ribs and delicious hamburgers, all cooked slowly over oak wood.
Whether your event is a summer funday, picnic or holiday party, our cooks can really help you “taste” the experience. Be sure to check out our holiday catering options or give us a call, and we’ll create something unique to your business.
Call our event planners in Highland Park at 800. 366.0603 and let’s get this party started.