Harbor City Events
Originally part of the Rancho San Pedro Spanish land grant, the 2.58-square-mile Harbor City was brought into Los Angeles as a preliminary step in the larger city’s consolidation with the port cities of Wilmington and San Pedro. Today, it is a highly diverse area with a population of over 30,000 people. With such a richly diverse population, it means there are activities and events going on in Harbor City at any given time, whatever the time of year.
Our event planners in Harbor City specialize in the following types of events….
- Corporate Anniversaries
- Company Picnics & BBQs
- Trade Shows & Product Launch Parties
- Conventions & Conferences
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Customer Recognition
Sunday in the Park
If you decide to have your event outdoors we have some excellent outdoor locations for you to choose from. We can provide giant inflatables for the kids to play in, moon bounces, tents, canopies, stages for your live entertainment, dance floors, a professional DJ, team building games, and the best outdoor catering in Harbor City. Outdoor events spaces in the area include:
- Harbor City Park. Located at 24902 Frampton Avenue this is a great outdoor choice for a summery fun day or company picnic.
- The Harbor City Recreation Center. The center has a lighted baseball diamond, a children’s play area, picnic tables and a lighted soccer field.
- The Ken Malloy Harbor Regional Park. Located on South Normandie Avenue, the park has BBQ pits, a lighted soccer field and beautiful hiking trails.
Try the Fiesta Picnic Buffet!
This premium buffet menu includes authentic Mexican Cuisine planned to perfection by our executive chef. It is cooked on site with fresh ingredients and served by the most professional catering company in harbor city. With our full bar and beverage service, this is one delicious buffet that always satisfies.
Our event coordinators in Harbor City are ready to make your event memorable.
Call us today at 800. 366.0603