Plan Your Next Event at a Beautiful Calabasas Park
If you are looking for a LA area that provides peace and quiet, one of the many Calabasas Parks will be the perfect outdoor venue for your next company picnic. Our event coordinators specialize in planning events for large businesses. With nearly 30 years experience working with Fortune 1000 companies, we know that your office party is an important investment into your business. Whether it’s a family fun day, team building Olympics or an employee appreciation BBQ, Event Solutions can make planning an event in Calabasas easy. Let our party planners help you plan your next business event among the stunning mountain views, rolling hills and picturesque canyons.
Choosing the best park in Calabasas for your event
Lucky for us, the geography offers its own incredible backdrop to any type of event. Some of the outdoor locations we have enjoyed working in include the following…
- Grape Arbor Park. on 5100 Parkville Road. This park can accommodate anywhere between 100-500 guests. With its sand volleyball court and large surrounding field it is a great spot for interactive games and team building activities.
- Juan Bautista de Anza Park. on 3701 Lost Hills Road. ideal for holiday gatherings, corporate picnics, or company retreats. With three large picnic areas that can seat over 80 guests each, the park can accommodate anywhere between 100-500 total guests. The park’s game and basketball courts may also be rented for party use. A multi-purpose and conference room with panoramic views are also available for events.
- Gates Canyon Park. on 25801 Thousand Oaks Blvd. Gates Park is a beautiful park with ample shade from the many trees as well as spectacular views, as well as Brandon’s Village for younger guests, it is the obvious choice for outdoor events in Calabasas for guests of all ages
History and Pumpkins
Calabasas is year-round home to many local festivals and events, such as the Calabasas Pumpkin Festival so venues can fill up fast, be sure to plan your event in advance, start here and let one of our event coordinators book your event.
With it’s rich history and beautiful location in the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains, Calabasas is a fantastic city to host your next event.
Our event planners will plan your day to perfection and take care of every detail so you won’t have to even think about it on the day. We want you to sit back, relax and enjoy the day. We will handle everything including
- Parking and valet management
- Securing any required permits
- Venue scouting and negotiation
We do all this so you don’t have to.
Call us in Calabasas at 800.366.0603 or contact us here and we’ll plan your next event with the care it deserves and the attention to detail it requires.